- What is noblessa’s role?
In managing our website, we act as the data controller. In this case, we decide why (purposes) and how (means) your data is used.
- How is your personal data collected?
- We collect Personal Data that you communicate directly to us via forms.
- Some of your data is also collected automatically, using cookies. To find out more, consult our cookies policy.
- For what purposes and for how long do we use your personal data?
The table below summarizes the purposes for which noblessa may use your personal data.
|Site forms (contact, catalog download, appointment booking, quote request, etc.)
|Process your request and provide you with the information or services you have requested.
|Legitimate interest: managing interactions with the public (customers and prospects) and responding to requests addressed to us.
Identity and contact data ;
Data relating to working life.
3 years from the last active base contact; and
Probationary archiving for 5 years.
|Review and manage applications.
Pre-contractual measures ;
Consent to store CVs in a library (CVthèque).
All information contained in the CV, including
– Identity and contact data ;
– Data relating to working life ;
– Personal data.
|3 months after last contact or up to 2 years with consent.
Ensure website operation and security;
Get statistics ;
Offer personalized advertising.
For functional cookies: legitimate interest in offering online content, ensuring the proper functioning of the site and making it secure;
Optional cookies: consent.
Navigation data ;
Data identifying the equipment used to browse the site.
Tracer lifetime: 13 months; and
Data retention: maximum 25 months.
|Managing rights requests
|Receive, respond to and document requests for rights.
|Legal obligation: RGPD.
|Identity and contact data.
Time required to process the request; and
Probationary archiving for 5 years.
- Who is your personal data intended for?
Within noblessa (internal recipients)
Your Personal Data is processed by authorized noblessa personnel.
Outside noblessa (external recipients)
Several categories of third parties listed below may have access to your Personal Data. Only Personal Data that is strictly necessary is transmitted to them.
- Our IT service providers take care of website hosting and maintenance.
- Our marketing service providers (marketing agency and referencing management) and cookie deposit tools.
We ensure that these subcontractors are contractually committed to implementing a level of protection for Personal Data that is equivalent to ours and compliant with the Regulations.
Noblessa undertakes not to pass on your Personal Data to third parties unless :
- You have given your prior consent for the sharing of your Personal Data with third parties,
- The sharing of your Personal Data with this third party is necessary for the provision of the requested products or services,
- A competent judicial or administrative authority requires that the Data be transmitted to it.
- Transfer outside the EU
We endeavour to keep your Personal Data within the European Union, however some of the services we use involve potential transfers. Concerned about the security and confidentiality of your Data, we inform you that when your Data is transferred outside the EU, we ensure that it is transferred to :
- Or from a country recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection;
- Or to a country that does not offer adequate protection, but whose transfer is permitted under the terms of the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses, which the CNIL has recognized as guaranteeing an adequate level of protection for the privacy and fundamental rights of individuals.
- What are your rights concerning your personal data?
a) Right of access
You can request and obtain information about the personal data we hold about you.
b) Right of rectification
You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
c) Right to erasure
Also known as the “right to be forgotten”, it allows you to request the deletion of your personal data unless the data must be retained:
- To comply with a legal obligation,
- To establish, exercise or defend legal rights.
d) Right to limit processing
This right allows you to request restrictions on the use of your personal data in certain circumstances:
- If you have asked for your data to be rectified, processing may be restricted for the time required to carry out the necessary checks;
- The processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of your data;
- The data controller no longer needs your data, but it is necessary for you to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim;
- You have objected to the processing and we check whether the legitimate reasons pursued override your reasons.
e) Right to data portability
You can receive your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format, and transfer them to another organization.
f) Right of objection
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate grounds, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for further processing.
Your consent is required for several processing operations. You can remove it at any time.
g) Right to complain to the CNIL
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL, the supervisory authority(www.cnil.fr).
- How to exercise your rights
a) Exercise of rights
You can send your requests in the following ways:
- noblessa,17 AV DE STRASBOURG 68350 BRUNSTATT-DIDENHEIM
- by clicking on this link
b) Response time
Noblessa has one month from receipt of your request to reply. This deadline may be extended by two months due to the complexity of your request and the number of requests we receive; in this case you will be informed.
- Policy modification
Last update date: 05/02/2024.